UNIWILL M30-3S4400-C1S1 M30-3S4400-G1L1 M30-3S4400-G1P1 battery replacement for Uniwill M30EI0, M30EI2, M30EI, M30 M31E, M31 Series
The UNIWILL M30-3S4400-C1S1 M30-3S4400-G1L1 M30-3S4400-G1P1 battery is a new replacement battery for original UNIWILL laptop computer.UNIWILL M30-3S4400-C1S1 M30-3S4400-G1L1 M30-3S4400-G1P1 battery are rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility and safety to exceed original equipment manufacturer specifications. Good performance, safe used.
- Li-ion Brand new Laptop Battery
- Availability : IN STOCK
- Original Price: £ 63.99
- Special Price: £ 51.19
- 100% Q.C. of every product. Guaranteed to meet or exceed original specifications
- Repair or replace during the first 90 days
- one year warranty!
- 30 days money back warranty!
Rechargeable UNIWILL M30-3S4400-C1S1 M30-3S4400-G1L1 M30-3S4400-G1P1 Laptop Batteries Description:
Please make sure the product that you are going to buy fits the model and part number of your original laptop.
Compatible Battery Part NO
63GUJ1024-2A , SA20071-01
Battery Fits Laptop Models
Uniwill M30EI0, M30EI2, M30EI, M30 Series
Uniwill M31EI1, M31EI, M31E, M31 Series
Averatec 4000 Series
Averatec 4100 series
Averatec 4100AH 4100EH
Averatec 4155 4155AH 4155EH 4155EH1
Averatec 4200 4200EH 4215 4215EH
Averatec 4260 4260EH 4265 4265EH
Averatec 4270 4270EH AV4125-EH1 AV4155-AH1 AV4155EH1
Averatec AV4155-EH1 AV4260-EH1 AV4265-EH1 AV4270-EH1
Laptop Batteries Instruction Manual:
These safety instructions must be read carefully and must be fully understood before attempting to use your laptop battery
- If you are not using the internet turn off your wifi connection and lower the intensity of your backlight (hold down function and move the arrows up or down to change intensity).
- et the power of the UNIWILL M30-3S4400-C1S1 M30-3S4400-G1L1 M30-3S4400-G1P1 batteries (15%) drain to 0% When you use your brand new Battery first time. And then full charge it(usually chrage it full 12 hours) and let it drain to 0% again. Do this for 2~3 cycles.
- Never hammer a nail into the UNIWILL M30-3S4400-C1S1 M30-3S4400-G1L1 M30-3S4400-G1P1 battery. Never hit a hammer on the battery pack. Never step or tread on the battery pack.
- Always confirm that the temperature is 5 c-35 c before you charge the UNIWILL M30-3S4400-C1S1 M30-3S4400-G1L1 M30-3S4400-G1P1 battery. Leakage or deterioration of the battery pack may occur if this warning is not heeded.
- Never expose the battery to direct sunlight. Never store or use the Uniwill M30EI0, M30EI2, M30EI, M30 M31E, M31 Series battery pack in an unventilated vehicle where excessive internal temperatures may be encountered.
- Always keep the UNIWILL M30-3S4400-C1S1 M30-3S4400-G1L1 M30-3S4400-G1P1 battery pack out of reach of infants or small children.
- If the liquid contained within the UNIWILL M30-3S4400-C1S1 M30-3S4400-G1L1 M30-3S4400-G1P1 battery pack leaks, use large amounts of water an immediately wash off any liquid which may accidentally contact any part of the body. Remove any liquid that has contacted your clothes by washing them immediately with a synthetic detergent.
- Warning :
If you ever detect the emission of an extraordinary odor or leakage of alkaline solution or other electrolytic substance, stop usage and dispose of properly.
- Never dispose of used battery packs with other ordinary solid wastes, since they contain toxic substances. Always dispose of used battery packs in accordance with the prevailing community regulations that apply to the disposal of batteries. Cover the metal terminals with insulating tape in order to prevent accidental short-circuiting when disposing of the UNIWILL M30-3S4400-C1S1 M30-3S4400-G1L1 M30-3S4400-G1P1 battery.