HP HSTNN-IB18 HSTNN-LB05 battery replacement for HP Compaq NX6105 NX6110 NX6110/CT NX6115 NX6120 NX6125 series
The HP HSTNN-IB18 HSTNN-LB05 battery is a new replacement battery for original HP laptop computer.HP HSTNN-IB18 HSTNN-LB05 battery are rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility and safety to exceed original equipment manufacturer specifications. Good performance, safe used.
- Li-ion Brand new Laptop Battery
- Availability : IN STOCK
- Original Price: £ 49.91
- Special Price: £ 39.93
- 100% Q.C. of every product. Guaranteed to meet or exceed original specifications
- Repair or replace during the first 90 days
- one year warranty!
- 30 days money back warranty!
|| HP HSTNN-IB18 HSTNN-LB05
Rechargeable HP HSTNN-IB18 HSTNN-LB05 Laptop Batteries Description:
Please make sure the product that you are going to buy fits the model and part number of your original laptop.
Compatible Battery Part NO
PB994, PB994AR, PB994A,
367457-001, 372772-001, 367457-001,
367456-001, 383220-001 398874-001,
360483-004, 364602-001, 365750-001,
365750-004, 367457-001, 372772-001,
383220-001, 395791-001, 398854-001,
HSTNN-C12C, HSTNN-DB05, HSTNN-DB16,
HSTNN-FB18, HSTNN-I03C, HSTNN-I05C,
HSTNN-IB05, HSTNN-IB16, HSTNN-IB18,
HSTNN-IB28, HSTNN-LB05, HSTNN-MB05,
Battery Fits Laptop Models
HP Compaq Business Notebook Series
Business Notebook 6510b, Business Notebook 6515b
Business Notebook6710b , Business Notebook 6715b
Business Notebook 6715S, Business Notebook 6910p
HP Compaq Business Notebook NC Series
Business Notebook NC6400
HP Compaq Business Notebook NX Series
Business Notebook NX5100
HP Compaq Business Notebook 6700 Series
Business Notebook 6710b, Business Notebook 6710s
Business Notebook 6715b
HP Compaq Business Notebook NC6105 Series
HP Compaq Business Notebook NC6100 Series
Business Notebook NC6110, Business Notebook NC6115
Business Notebook NC6120, Business Notebook NC6105,
Business Notebook nc6140
HP Compaq Business Notebook NC6200 Series
Business Notebook NC6200, Business Notebook NC6220
Business Notebook NC6230
HP Compaq Business Notebook NX6100 Series
Business Notebook NX6105, Business Notebook NX6110
Business Notebook NX6110/CT, Business Notebook NX6115
Business Notebook NX6120, Business Notebook NX6125
Business Notebook NX6140, Business Notebook NC6230
HP Compaq Business Notebook NX6300 Series
Business Notebook NX6310, Business Notebook NX6310/CT
Business Notebook NX6315, Business Notebook NX6320
Business Notebook NX6320/CT, Business Notebook NX6325
Laptop Batteries Instruction Manual:
These safety instructions must be read carefully and must be fully understood before attempting to use your laptop battery
- If you are not using the internet turn off your wifi connection and lower the intensity of your backlight (hold down function and move the arrows up or down to change intensity).
- et the power of the HP HSTNN-IB18 HSTNN-LB05 batteries (15%) drain to 0% When you use your brand new Battery first time. And then full charge it(usually chrage it full 12 hours) and let it drain to 0% again. Do this for 2~3 cycles.
- Never hammer a nail into the HP HSTNN-IB18 HSTNN-LB05 battery. Never hit a hammer on the battery pack. Never step or tread on the battery pack.
- Always confirm that the temperature is 5 c-35 c before you charge the HP HSTNN-IB18 HSTNN-LB05 battery. Leakage or deterioration of the battery pack may occur if this warning is not heeded.
- Never expose the battery to direct sunlight. Never store or use the HP Compaq NX6105 NX6110 NX6110/CT NX6115 NX6120 NX6125 series battery pack in an unventilated vehicle where excessive internal temperatures may be encountered.
- Always keep the HP HSTNN-IB18 HSTNN-LB05 battery pack out of reach of infants or small children.
- If the liquid contained within the HP HSTNN-IB18 HSTNN-LB05 battery pack leaks, use large amounts of water an immediately wash off any liquid which may accidentally contact any part of the body. Remove any liquid that has contacted your clothes by washing them immediately with a synthetic detergent.
- Warning :
If you ever detect the emission of an extraordinary odor or leakage of alkaline solution or other electrolytic substance, stop usage and dispose of properly.
- Never dispose of used battery packs with other ordinary solid wastes, since they contain toxic substances. Always dispose of used battery packs in accordance with the prevailing community regulations that apply to the disposal of batteries. Cover the metal terminals with insulating tape in order to prevent accidental short-circuiting when disposing of the HP HSTNN-IB18 HSTNN-LB05 battery.