HASEE 3800#8162 HA-Q200 battery replacement for Hasee Q200 Q200C Q200P Series
The HASEE 3800#8162 HA-Q200 battery is a new replacement battery for original HASEE laptop computer.HASEE 3800#8162 HA-Q200 battery are rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility and safety to exceed original equipment manufacturer specifications. Good performance, safe used.
- Li-ion Brand new Laptop Battery
- Availability : IN STOCK
- Original Price: £ 62.49
- Special Price: £ 49.99
- 100% Q.C. of every product. Guaranteed to meet or exceed original specifications
- Repair or replace during the first 90 days
- one year warranty!
- 30 days money back warranty!
||4400mAH(6 Cell, 49Wh)
|| HASEE 3800#8162 HA-Q200
Rechargeable HASEE 3800#8162 HA-Q200 Laptop Batteries Description:
Please make sure the product that you are going to buy fits the model and part number of your original laptop.
Compatible Battery Part NO
3800#8162 PST, 3800#8162 SCUD, HA-Q200
Battery Fits Laptop Models
Tsinghua TONGFANG M220 3800 8162
Hasee Q200 Q200C Q200P Series
Laptop Batteries Instruction Manual:
These safety instructions must be read carefully and must be fully understood before attempting to use your laptop battery
- If you are not using the internet turn off your wifi connection and lower the intensity of your backlight (hold down function and move the arrows up or down to change intensity).
- et the power of the HASEE 3800#8162 HA-Q200 batteries (15%) drain to 0% When you use your brand new Battery first time. And then full charge it(usually chrage it full 12 hours) and let it drain to 0% again. Do this for 2~3 cycles.
- Never hammer a nail into the HASEE 3800#8162 HA-Q200 battery. Never hit a hammer on the battery pack. Never step or tread on the battery pack.
- Always confirm that the temperature is 5 c-35 c before you charge the HASEE 3800#8162 HA-Q200 battery. Leakage or deterioration of the battery pack may occur if this warning is not heeded.
- Never expose the battery to direct sunlight. Never store or use the Hasee Q200 Q200C Q200P Series battery pack in an unventilated vehicle where excessive internal temperatures may be encountered.
- Always keep the HASEE 3800#8162 HA-Q200 battery pack out of reach of infants or small children.
- If the liquid contained within the HASEE 3800#8162 HA-Q200 battery pack leaks, use large amounts of water an immediately wash off any liquid which may accidentally contact any part of the body. Remove any liquid that has contacted your clothes by washing them immediately with a synthetic detergent.
- Warning :
If you ever detect the emission of an extraordinary odor or leakage of alkaline solution or other electrolytic substance, stop usage and dispose of properly.
- Never dispose of used battery packs with other ordinary solid wastes, since they contain toxic substances. Always dispose of used battery packs in accordance with the prevailing community regulations that apply to the disposal of batteries. Cover the metal terminals with insulating tape in order to prevent accidental short-circuiting when disposing of the HASEE 3800#8162 HA-Q200 battery.