GATEWAY 6cell battery replacement for Gateway M1622 M1624 M1625 M1626 M1628 M1629
The GATEWAY 6cell battery is a new replacement battery for original GATEWAY laptop computer.GATEWAY 6cell battery are rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility and safety to exceed original equipment manufacturer specifications. Good performance, safe used.
- Lithium-ion Brand new Laptop Battery
- Availability : IN STOCK
- Original Price: £ 53.75
- Special Price: £ 43.00
- 100% Q.C. of every product. Guaranteed to meet or exceed original specifications
- Repair or replace during the first 90 days
- one year warranty!
- 30 days money back warranty!
|| GATEWAY 6cell
Rechargeable GATEWAY 6cell Laptop Batteries Description:
Please make sure the product that you are going to buy fits the model and part number of your original laptop.
Compatible Battery Part NO
2524264 6501117 6501147 6501164
6501165 6501166 6501167 6501168
6501169 6501171 6501182 916C6810F
DAK100440-010144L DAK100440-010802L DAK100520-010102L
W35044LB W35044LB-SP W35044LB-SP1 W35044LB-SY
3UR18650F-2-ARM 3UR18650-2-T0036 3UR18650-2-T0037
Battery Fits Laptop Models
Gateway M1622 M1624 M1625 M1626 M1628 M1629
Gateway M-150 series
Gateway M-1400 series
Gateway M-1600 series
Gateway M-1615, Gateway M-1617, Gateway M-1618
Gateway M-1618N, Gateway M-1618R, Gateway M-1619j
Gateway M-6800 series
Gateway M-6801m, Gateway M-6802m, Gateway M-6803m
Gateway M-6804m, Gateway M-6808m, Gateway M-6815
Gateway M-6816, Gateway M-6817, Gateway M-6821b
Gateway M-6822, Gateway M-6823, Gateway M-6823a
Gateway M-6824, Gateway M-6825j, Gateway M-6826j
Gateway M-6827j, Gateway M-6828b, Gateway M-6829b
Gateway P-6300 series
Gateway P-6301, Gateway P-6302, Gateway P-6822
Gateway T-1600 series
Gateway T-1616, Gateway T-1620, Gateway T-1621
Gateway T-1622, Gateway T-1625
Gateway T-6800 series
Gateway T-6801m, Gateway T-6802m, Gateway T-6815
Gateway T-6815h, Gateway T-6816, Gateway T-6816h
Gateway T-6817c, Gateway T-6818c, Gateway T-6819c
Gateway T-6820c, Gateway T-6821c, Gateway T-6822c
Gateway T-6823c, Gateway M-6305, Gateway M-6307
Gateway M-6308, Gateway T-6308c, Gateway T-6311
Laptop Batteries Instruction Manual:
These safety instructions must be read carefully and must be fully understood before attempting to use your laptop battery
- If you are not using the internet turn off your wifi connection and lower the intensity of your backlight (hold down function and move the arrows up or down to change intensity).
- et the power of the GATEWAY 6cell batteries (15%) drain to 0% When you use your brand new Battery first time. And then full charge it(usually chrage it full 12 hours) and let it drain to 0% again. Do this for 2~3 cycles.
- Never hammer a nail into the GATEWAY 6cell battery. Never hit a hammer on the battery pack. Never step or tread on the battery pack.
- Always confirm that the temperature is 5 c-35 c before you charge the GATEWAY 6cell battery. Leakage or deterioration of the battery pack may occur if this warning is not heeded.
- Never expose the battery to direct sunlight. Never store or use the Gateway M1622 M1624 M1625 M1626 M1628 M1629 battery pack in an unventilated vehicle where excessive internal temperatures may be encountered.
- Always keep the GATEWAY 6cell battery pack out of reach of infants or small children.
- If the liquid contained within the GATEWAY 6cell battery pack leaks, use large amounts of water an immediately wash off any liquid which may accidentally contact any part of the body. Remove any liquid that has contacted your clothes by washing them immediately with a synthetic detergent.
- Warning :
If you ever detect the emission of an extraordinary odor or leakage of alkaline solution or other electrolytic substance, stop usage and dispose of properly.
- Never dispose of used battery packs with other ordinary solid wastes, since they contain toxic substances. Always dispose of used battery packs in accordance with the prevailing community regulations that apply to the disposal of batteries. Cover the metal terminals with insulating tape in order to prevent accidental short-circuiting when disposing of the GATEWAY 6cell battery.